Here are some thoughts:
We all know that the priesthood is much more than just a name or title. The Prophet Joseph taught that “The Priesthood is an everlasting principle, and existed with God from eternity to eternity, without beginning of days or end of years.” It holds “even the key of the knowledge of God.” In fact, through the priesthood the very “Power of Godliness is manifest.”
Too often our actions suggest that we live far beneath our potential.
1. Read the Owner’s Manual (The scriptures and council from our Prophet)
2. Seek the Revelations of the Spirit.
3. Find Joy in Priesthood Service (Do it NOW)
Don’t let a day go by without doing something to act on the promptings of the Spirit.
Let us not pass through life immersed in the 3 W’s: Wearied, Worrying, and Whining.
What can we do as women?
1. Encourage our men to read their scriptures and to fully understand them. We need to do the same to be their support.
2. Ask for blessings as we are needing them. Sometimes they are not aware of our needs, but Heavenly Father is.
3. Create a home that is as peaceful as we can make it.
4. Be supportive in their callings.
5. Grow with them so that they feel whole.